Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thyme

Here I am, Lord
Is it I, Lord?
I have heard You calling in the night.
I will go Lord, if You lead me.
I will hold Your people in my heart.

- Here I Am, Lord, Dan Schutte

- Struggling every day to keep my focus on Him, and desperately trying to find out how my academic path aligns with His will and His instructions to us. Today in class I clearly defended a position antithetical to His commandments and realized it the moment the words left my lips. (Functional atheism at its best! Ugh) I just pray that He'll help me surrender because I'm such a weakling and I need to recognize that and rejoice in it...

Yesterday's sermon on the parable of the talents & "risking forward" was actually so heaven-sent. I am constantly amazed.

Let me have no other idols before You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment